Sunday, June 10, 2007

Saturday
Hopped into the car. My family and I are went back hometown! Yay, it's been CNY since I saw real monkeys. Sitting 3 hours in the car is no fun. =( It shortens my life. The reason I went back? To attend a wedding! Me cousin is getting married. And his bride..is a bomb. Smoking~ How I wish..i could be in my cousin's shoes for 1 day. Woo.. Everyone there said I've changed. They are so observant, they could tell I've grown taller. And so I replied, "Well, you haven't changed at all!". Since they've not grown at all. So went back to Gma's house to camp. Watched movie after that. It's amazing..how many dvd's they have here. And not one of them is original. Well, only one word can describe Apocalypto, Gory =]. While watching the movie, I realised that I forgotten to bring my moral stuffs. Yikes, gonna get screwed on Monday..

Sunday
Woke up. Brushed teeth. Showered. Breakfast. Ahh...a typical Sunday don't you think? After 20 hours of fun there, it was time to head home! But this time, the journey was almost twice as long. Well, a truck spun with its four wheels facing the sky. Stucked there for almost an hour. Damn! After 4 hours of sleeping in the car, it's no surprise I'm not sleeping now. Whats worse, I drank coffee for dinner..foolish me. I'm hyper now.

No comments: