Thursday, June 14, 2007

It's so good to be back in school. No more wasting my life at home doing nuts. This week, we collected all of our papers, except for accounts. Pn. Sharifah is gone. I wish her good luck and a safe life. One thing I noticed after the holidays, some of the teachers suddenly become angry teachers! Like Pn. Zurina and Pn. Jamilah. And I almost got an egg for my Add Maths paper 2. After she knew what happened during the exam, she considered giving me 0 for add maths! Ouch. In the end, she just gave me a warning. Maybe I deserved to get the zero after all. =/
Also, I'm dissapointed about my english results. Everything was good except for my second essay. Originally, I got a 38/50, which was quite bad anyways according tothe teacher. Then, she go minus 10 marks because I went out of topic! So in the end got 28/50. =( At least bad is better than very bad.

Straight after school, take shower, and then drop dead on my bed. Sleep until dinner. My eyes were just so damn heavy, it just took me 20 seconds to fall. Whats worse, after all the hours of sleep, I can't sleep anymore at night. I was just hyper, thinking about everything. In the end, I would sleep at around 3.00 am. That means only 4 hours of sleep. The bags are getting..bigger.

No comments: