Monday, November 5, 2007

Will you remember me like i'll remember You?

Guess who's back? Back again? Matt's back! Woooooooooo~ For one time only........this good old laddie is gonna unretire himself and is gonna post another goddam post on this goddam dead blogg....heck..even the chatterbox is expired. Had to do some brainstorming and treasure hunting( in my brain) to find the password..lol...oh my. So do not fear DIEHARDS....cuz im not dead! (I'm a lamer)

I'm not expecting you to read this..cause yea..its forgotten..makes me wanna cry...emoooo again!!! lol...whatever.

It sucks..life after high school..2 days after graduating and i already miss school =( yea.....times when we look at each other and ms. helen would say "MATTHEW YOU ARE TLAKNG!!!COME TO THE FRONT!!!SIT IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!!!!" Good times.. secretly entering the audi through backstage and watched behind the screen....in the end got caught though..yikes.

All I know is that 10 years later..when I think back of all the good times and memories we had......IM GONNA CRY...lol jk..I just dunno how to type it all down...but you get the picture...

You will always be in my heart. =)
Oh...good luck and all the best for your SPM...and if ur reading this after SPM..good luck and all the best in college! And if ur reading this after college..screw you. ^^

----------------------------
K..i'm retiring myself again..someday i'll be inducted into the hall of fame of bloggers..hope encik hanif is reading this..lol HI!! -.-" Ok...i'll let u listen to this song, it will be famous..then again maybe it is famous now..or maybe become ancient d...cuz i dunno when u'll be reading this post.. T.T Bye~

No comments: